We have comprised a list of 10 transcendental meditation quotes to inspire you throughout your life.
- “Inner peace begins the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions.” – Pema Chödrön
- “Meditation is not a way of making your mind quiet. It is a way of entering into the quiet that is already there – buried under the 50,000 thoughts the average person thinks every day.” – Deepak Chopra
- “If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.” – Amit Ray
- “Transcendental Meditation is a process where you journey within and experience your own depths of silence and restfulness.” – Bob Roth
- “With Transcendental Meditation, we are not trying to accomplish anything but just becoming quieter and more alert inside ourselves.” – Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
- “Transcendental Meditation is opening up our inner potential and true nature so that we can become more spontaneously aware of our own wholeness and aliveness.” – Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- “The purpose of Transcendental Meditation is to awaken us from our everyday fragmented consciousness into an unbounded field of pure awareness which lies at the core of all experience.” – William Fabrizio
- “Transcendental Meditation allows us to dive deep within ourselves so that we can discover our own inner peace and wisdom.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Transcendental Meditation enables anyone who practices it to connect with his or her deepest source of creativity, intelligence and wellbeing inside them.”- Anonymous
- “We are each unique expressions of vast intelligence, love and creativity beyond what any one thought could ever imagine or create on its own.”- Johann Christoph Arnold
After retiring from professional soccer, Ryu decided to help teach other athletes the benefits of mindfulness and meditation. Implementing these techniques during performance helped him significantly and now Ryu would like to share this knowledge with the world.